Tuesday, February 22, 2011

This Could come in handy!

If any of you have done this...you may need this!!!


There is no law against texting & riding...YET!

Texting for Horse People ;-)

 OOH - out of hay
 LAS - lost a shoe
BBM - bastard just bit me
FOMHL - Fell Off My Horse Laughing
FTC - Forgot the carrots
 MIHA - Mare's in heat, again
 IPTI - I'll pick up tennis instead
LWW - Lesson went well
 MSMBO - mud sucked my boot off
 HSIH - Horse Snot in Hair
 HAO - Hay All Over
 HIMB - Hay in My BRA
 PIHH - Poop Induced Half Halt
 UD - Unplanned Dismount
 PTTDG - Prayed to the Dirt God
 MMM - Master Manure Mucker
 OOM - Out of money
 MHTS - More horses than sense
BAHHFDP- bought another horse, husband filed divorce papers
 GBBF - got board bill, fainted
GFBF - got farrier bill, fainted
 HRHCF - husband realized horse costs, fainted
 SLH - Smell like horse
DQFOY - Dressage Queen fell off – yippee
HTNHFH - Hiding the new horse from hubby
 WWFNS - Will work for new saddle
 AROGC - Arena rained out - going crazy
 SSB - saddle sore butt
 BTLGR - b###hy trainer left - good riddance
 ALIGAR - At least I got a ribbon
NLT - No lesson today
 HGR - Have a great ride!
Your Desert Rose!

4 comments:

  1. Ahahaha, this is great! Funny thing, I have a photo of Cowboy H talking on his phone while riding, taken just minutes before I caught you texting! Geez, can't you two just enjoy the scenery and unplug???

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, that is too funny! I love it... and can just see you riding along texting these to the Pony Cousins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are GREAT!!! My phone plan doesn't allow me to text for free, so I don't do much of it....Watch that texting on the trail!!! could be dangerous....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool list! Now you just have to memorize them all!

    ReplyDelete

We wish you Happy Trails
Jesse and his Desert Rose!