Saturday, May 7, 2011

Leaving...on a Jet Plane!

The end of our SNOWBIRD season has again...come to an end. However...this year will be bitter sweet for our family as we leave the desert, we are leaving one behind!
Jesse ...will be staying in the desert for the summer season at the Bossman's request. As most of you know, Jesse has terrible hooves...and with 2 new quarter cracks he needs the SHOESALESMAN close at hand to monitor him as needed. Last year...the SHOESALESMAN graciously flew to PDX 2 times to shoe Jesse & Lady every 9 weeks. However Jesse did NOT have the quarter cracks that he has now! Jesse also has asthma...it took us 3 months to get him to be able to do our favorite desert trails when we arrived from the PNW...we just do not have the same kind of cardio work out options in the PNW~
I am posting  some of my favorite pictures of Jesse...please bare with me IF you have seen them before... :)))


I will see you soon...my love!
Your Desert Rose!
PS If I did not know for a FACT...that the Bossman loves Jesse as much as I do...I could never leave him...besides....Auntie Danielle ( the Bossman's daughter...will give Jesse all the COWGIRL KISSES he needs while we are apart!!!)
I went to the stables tonight to say goodbye to Jesse...I swear he knows I am leaving...he was exceptionally loving. I left the stables teary eyed :(((
 Thank you to my niece PONY GIRL from all that jazz for the recent picture of me & Jesse!

5 comments:

  1. Aww, I am sure you will miss him but I bet it's for his own good to help his feets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the headdress pic of you and Jesse! Hard to leave him, I'm sure, but at least you know he is in good hands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will all miss getting to see Jesse in action this summer. The Pony Cousins want the very best for one their stars!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot imagine how difficult that must have been. But you are doing what is best for him, and that is most important. Also you will still see him part of the year....the pictures are great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too, am sad that your Jesse is being left behind. I know this was a hard decision for you. Its just obvious that you are willing to do whats best for him. You're a good mommy.

    ReplyDelete

We wish you Happy Trails
Jesse and his Desert Rose!