Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Lizzy Rose Ride Again!!!

You all saw...(I hope) my Christmas post with Lizzy Rose riding Jesse! Well...I found a new way for Lizzy to ride Jesse with me that will be much safer for her at this years Cowboy Christmas at the NFR in Las Vegas. I watched the video on this new product and bought one hoping it would work for Jesse, Lizzy and me!!!
Woo Hoo...it works!
The following video was takern by a young wrangler at my desert stables and I forgot to mention to him not to turn the camera! Sorry you have to look sideways :(((
Now...as you ALL know, Jesse will do ANYTHING I ask him to do! And so will Lady...within reason ;) I suspect, she will see no REASON in that "puppy basket" should be attached to HER saddle horn. Anyone out there wanna take those odds???
Happy Trails!
Your Desert Rose!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! How does Lizzy like her rides?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea! Now you just need another basket and another pup or kitty for the other side to make the sides even. lol!

    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Has she ever tried to jump out?

    ReplyDelete

We wish you Happy Trails
Jesse and his Desert Rose!