Saturday, September 8, 2012

Aere We STILL Having Fun???

Boy does my Shanna Lady Rose have a WHOA !!! This picture was from a Pony Cousin Rodeo and the 1st time I had ever took Lady full out to bring it home and SHE loved it! However...you gotta be able to stop what you start and Lady has this very bumpy, rough stop and as you can see it caught me off guard and almost out of the saddle ;)))
What fun we had and I still LOVE my girl and STILL have to bounce to stop when bringing it home! This brings me to the purpose of this post. Blogging...I had so must fun planning and writing each post and really tried to keep them about the love and humor of my family and cowgirl life. I have enjoyed getting to know all of my blog friends and reading their stories. I have been able to read about my Pony Cousins adventures that did not include me, although without me, it could not have been too fun ;))) But now I find that blogging seems to take more work than reward and have decided to take that blogging vacation that so many of my friends have done from time to time. It is time for me to WHOA ;)

I of course will still check in with blogs from time to time and try to keep caught up with you all! I will miss you and of course Shanna Lady Rose, Jesse and I...
              Wish you happy and safe trails!
Your Desert Rose

4 comments:

  1. Aw...will miss you out here in blogosphere. Hope you come back soon.....
    P.S. I have had those rough, unprepared stops, too....keeps us young, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking in. I always enjoy your blog posts. You're such an inspiration. I hope someday that we can ride together.

    Take care and keep in touch,
    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! Sad to hear that you are quitting blogging ! I almost did that last year but just couldn't! I have met so many wonderful horsey friends and hope to meet many more!

    ReplyDelete

We wish you Happy Trails
Jesse and his Desert Rose!