Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Cavalia!

My Loving Husband saw an ad in the N.Y. Times this past summer for one of my favorite shows in the world to see...CAVALIA!!! Unfortunately our schedule was so jammed packed it did NOT look like we would be able squeeze in a trip to N.Y. However...where there is a will, there is a way and my Loving Husband got our airline tickets, our hotel room, the CAVALIA tickets and tickets for 2 other Broadway shows just so I could see CAVALIA again...yes it was our 3rd time to see it!!!
I wish there was a way for you to see the show because I can not describe it well enough to do it justice. The  most amazing thing about the show is the connection between the horses and the trainers. They are truly partners in their performance. Since I could not take pictures during the performance I will share some of the life size posters inside the reception hall.
All I can say is...if CAVALIA ever comes with in a 3 hours drive of your hometown...GO!!!
Your Desert Rose!

3 comments:

  1. I would love to, the horses are beautiful aren't they..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was supposed to go on two different occasions this year, the first time in Denver....which is over 7 hours drive, and the second time in San Fran, which is a very long flight. Too many logisitics, too much money and noone to go with me. So I had to give it up. I doubt they will ever come to to Albuquerque, and there are no other big cities within a 3 hour drive from us.
    Bummer.

    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks amazing! Hopefully some day I can go. Enjoy! And what a special hubby you have for organizing it all for you guys! ;-)
    PONY GIRL

    ReplyDelete

We wish you Happy Trails
Jesse and his Desert Rose!