Friday, January 23, 2009

The Desert Rose is an Adict!

Now.... if you have ever ridden with The Desert Rose you know that she does like her "LEMONADE"! And she has a "WARCHEST" of little pills for what ever might ail her or any "BUCKAROO"! However The Desert Rose does not have withdrawls from a day or weeks away from these trival mood elevators. What really elevates my mood is the grandbabie's and I was in the need for a FIX!

Bath Buddy's

Toby 2 1/2years

Jed 1 1/2 years




X-Rated Baby Tush Photo's!



Jed meets his new cousin Lexi 3 weeks old!


Since the PNW was snowed out our family Xmas celebration and then Lexi decided to make her entrance Xmas day we all gathered for "another Xmas" as the boys would say!


Zsa Zsa had projects ready for the boys while waiting for the family to arrive and open presents!


The presents waiting patiently to be opened!

Hay...I think I might like having "another Xmas"!


Yea...it's writing the thank you cards that's gonna get you kid...you just wait!

Well...it was only about the babies when we were in the PNW but I got my fix...and that is all that matters!

The Desert Rose!



3 comments:

  1. I thought TJ had the eyes, but it's lookin' like Jed's gots "the look", too! Handsome little devils! I hope ya'll had a great Christmas No.2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Look at all those presents. How cute are they. Little Lexi is beautiful! Hay Pony Girl and Paint Girl, what do I have to do to get one of those?!? HeeHee

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are very cute. Love the tub shots!

    ReplyDelete

We wish you Happy Trails
Jesse and his Desert Rose!