Thursday, January 15, 2009

These Are A Few of My Favorite Things!

Please sing to the tune of "These are a few of my favorite things" from the sound of music!

Concho's of silver and copper sunflowers
Visions of riding the trail for 5 hours



boots, spurs and hat trimmed in cowhide for me, these are a few of my favorite things!

Indian blanket with stipes of all colors
Leather tooled saddle that out rides all others

Fringe covered stirrups all covered with bling, these are a few of my favorite things!







When the cows bunch,

Then one calf runs,





And were feeling sad...we simply remember our favorite things and then we don't feel...so bad!



So cowgirls...how many times did you have to go back and forth before you could sing the verse all the way through... before you "cowgirled the fuck up" (25 cents in the cuss jar) and could do it RIGHT??? I'm sure it was less than it took me to "compose" it!

The Desert Rose!

3 comments:

  1. I caught on after the first picture (which I hadn't seen yet, very nice!) Clever job, DR! By the way, your favorite things are my favorite things too...you know, we get to shop your closet, why not your tack room, too?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pony Girl...my closet is always open to you, but stay the #$&*@ out of my TACK ROOM! There are some things even I don't share!:)
    Your Desert Rose Auntie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you're up to at least $4.00 in the cuss jar, lady! :)

    ReplyDelete

We wish you Happy Trails
Jesse and his Desert Rose!