So yes..............I am freaking out!!!
The Doc says that Jesse's lungs are clear, but he is not hearing a "normal heart beat" after working. It is like he has an"extra beat". The Doc recommended that we take Jesse to the Vet school and hour and 1/2 away for an EKG, chest ex ray and possible scope test. The Doc said he believes it is nothing life threatening but that we need to have it checked out. He decides to give Jesse a steroid shot that is an anti inflamatory and wants us to work Jesse tomorrow and see if he recovers any quicker after the shot.
THE BOY and his Shadow dog pose...but I told Shadow not to expose himself so THE BOY covered his privates!
At this time we are waiting for The DOC to schedule an appointment for us next week at the Vet school hospital. We are keeping our fingers crossed that this condition is treatable, and that Jesse will be back to himself on the trails soon!
The BOY plays with Jesse's mouth, which Jesse LOVES!
Your Anxious Desert Rose!