Here are the rules, if you have been chosen:
1) Write a post (on your own blog), announcing that you have received the Honest Scrap award. Be sure to mention the blog that conferred the Honest Scrap Award upon you. Add the Honest Scrap Award graphic.
2) Choose at least seven blogs that you admire. List these (with links) in your Honest Scrap Award blog entry.
3) Visit the blogs you have selected, and leave comments to let the floggers know you have chosen to honor them with the Honest Scrap Award. Include a link to your blog post in each comment.
4) Visit the blog that offered you the Honest Scrap Award, and leave a comment with a link to your post.
5) List ten honest things about yourself. Try to have fun with this one, and include facts others may not already know about you.
6) Display the Honest Scrap Award proudly on your blog sidebar.
I hope by now everyone KNOWS that I am not that technically gifted and do not have "Sares" here to help me like she does for my "TWIN" Sissy's, so will not be able to add links ect!
1. I was amazed at how "Mother Nature" just stepped in and helped me find myself as a Zsa Zsa. I already had 5 grandchildren that I love dearly...but the fact that the Rosebud became a mommy seemed to put me in the natural order of things. I went from a Mom to Zsa Zsa in the "circle of life". I have even gone to the grocery store with out make up on...once! Jesse, however would "spook" if he ever saw me without make up!!!
2. I am very blessed to be married to my "Loving Husband" who taught me it is better to give that receive!
3. Sometimes my health issues become overwhelming and I just have to take a day off from the world. I have stopped feeling guilty or lazy about it. I try very hard to listen to my mind and body's signals! I could do more I am sure to manage my symptoms...but even when I am very good, I usually don't feel any better.
4. I tend to be a "LONER"!
5. The older I get, the more I don't want to spend time with people or things that don't interest me. There have been too many requirements in the past that I was obligated, invited, and yes...guilted into doing. I allow less of these things to take up my precious energy!
6. I know that before I lost my first horse George in a tragic accident...I had never really known what a broken heart felt like!
7. I am happy with the results of any task I do as long as I know I have done my best at the time of doing it. I do not look back and cry over spilt milk, I can not change the wisdom or skills I had in the past, only the future!
8. I do not get to see my parents as often as I would like too. I wish I lived closer to them so I could run over for a cup of coffee with my mom....or have a glass of whisky with my dad! I hardly ever get to spend time alone with either one of them and I do miss that!
9. I believe we are all connected by our energy. Some people have good energy...the ones you look forward to being with, others have bad energy...the ones that drain you. I am careful around the draining energy so as not to have the negative flow attach to me. I bask in the positive energy and soak it up while I return the favor to it's giver.
10. When I am an Old Woman I will ride with my sisters and remember our childhood with laughter, remember our children with joy and our husbands with love while we blaze the new trails ahead of us!
I pass this award to:
A cowgirls life
Heart of Cowgirl
I look forward to learning more about you!
Your Desert Rose!
Your Desert Rose!